There are so many things to consider!
- You have to ensure the oil is warm enough to flow but not too hot to burn yourself;
- You have to have the right cleaning agents to avoid residue so it doesn’t affect the taste of the food or cause a reaction;
- You have to be careful of spills and hazards; and
- You have to clean your fryers outside of operating hours or risk losing business!
Let us take the hassle out of cleaning your commercial fryers. Here’s how we do it:
- We transfer the old cooking oil into sealed drums for safety, ensuring no spills.
- We clean out the fryer using water and food-grade safe cleaner and equipment.
- All residual oil and debris is cleaned away and discarded before fresh cooking oil is replaced into the fryer, ready to be used.
Our operators have flexible and accommodating start times to ensure your fryer is ready to go when you open your doors for business. We are efficient, prioritise safety and our custom trolleys help to remove the old oil to ensure there’s no spillage.
We’ll then dispose of the used oil in an environmentally friendly way, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.